Introducing Free Keyword Research Tool: Generate 300+ Keyword Ideas in a Click
Have you ever wondered how your audience finds you on Google?
Ever wished there was an easy way to figure out the exact terms your target audience type in on search engines WITHOUT the high costs?
If you’re like me and most other smart website owners, then you have at least wished for this solution a couple of times in your WordPress journey.
Today, I am excited to release our free WPBeginner’s Keyword Research Tool, which lets you figure out what your users are searching for on Google.
We built this tool because we want to make it easy and free for everyone to grow their organic traffic with keyword research.
What is WPBeginner’s Keyword Research Tool?
Our Keyword Research Tool is a powerful FREE online platform that lets you generate 300+ keyword ideas for your website in a click.
With this tool, you can quickly find every possible combination of keywords that your potential customers type in on Google. That way, you’ll get to know what keywords you’ll need to rank for on Google to boost your SEO and drive organic traffic.
Most keyword research tools available on the market are either crazy expensive or limit the number of keywords you can discover.
This is why we decided to build a keyword research tool and make it free for our WPBeginner readers.
With our keyword tool, all you need to type in is a seed keyword, and you’ll instantly find hundreds of keyword ideas. Plus, you can even download all the keyword ideas in a CSV file for future use.
And it’s absolutely free of cost. No signup or registration is required to use it.
Some of the benefits of using our keyword research tool are:
- Ease of use: You’re just 1 click away from generating hundreds of keyword ideas.
- Free unlimited access: Get unlimited access for free. Generate as many keyword suggestions as you want.
- Save resources: It saves you time and money. To make it even easier for you, keywords are well organized in several groups.
How to Use WPBeginner’s Keyword Research Tool?
To find keyword ideas you need to rank for, the first thing you’ll need to do is to head over to our Keyword Research Tool page. Then type in your seed keyword, which is a short-tail keyword generally consisting of 1- 3 words. Then click Analyze.
The tool will instantly generate hundreds of ideas, which you can copy and save on your computer. To make it easy for you to brainstorm and analyze keywords, all the keywords are organized into these sections.
- Alphabets: All keywords will be arranged in alphabetical order from A to Z.
- Prepositions: In this section, you’ll get keywords with prepositions like for, is, near, to, and so on.
- Questions: You can find long tail keywords with questions.
Aside from generating keyword ideas, our keyword tool also helps you see keywords organized with a graph in SVG. You can copy SVG to your clipboard. Alternatively, you can download the keywords in a CSV file for future use.
Finding the Right Seed Keywords for the Best Results
In a keyword research process, coming up with a seed keyword is always the starting point. And to find the right seed keywords, you’ll need to ask yourself a few questions:
- What is my WordPress website about and what do I sell?
- What keywords do I want to rank for?
- What core topics do I want to cover on my site?
Write your answers down. Then try to come up with a few seed keywords, each of them consisting of 1 to 3 words.
Our keyword analyzer gives you unlimited access to the tool, meaning you can generate as many keyword ideas as you want based on any number of seed keywords.
Just because you’ll get tons of keyword suggestions doesn’t always mean you need to choose all of them. Keep in mind that filtering out those ideas that don’t matter to your business is also an important part of keyword research.
Create Blog Post Ideas Based on the Keywords
Now that you know how to generate keyword ideas for your site, it’s your turn to bring them into action, like creating blog posts targeting those keywords. To be able to publish great blog posts consistently, you’ll first need to generate some blog post ideas.
With WPBeginner’s Blog Post Idea Generator, you can instantly generate around 250 content ideas, which otherwise would take a few hours, if not days. Backed by data, our free tool analyzes the keyword you entered and provides you with content ideas that are proven to attract your target audience.
Just like our Keyword Research Tool, the blog post idea generator is also a free online tool. No installation or email signup is required!
Start Your Keyword Research Today!
Our Keyword Research Tool is a great platform to help step up your SEO game.
It will only take a couple of minutes to get going with our tool and you’ll be on your way to generating keywords that can drive more organic traffic.
Here are a few of our free tools that will help you grow your SEO even further.
- Free Headline Analyzer Tool: Write captivating headlines that improve click-throughs on Google Search.
- Free Website SEO Analyzer: Audit your site, find critical SEO errors, and create a detailed SEO action plan on how to fix those errors.
- Free Blog Post Idea Generator: Generate a year worth of content ideas in a second, so you can easily create an editorial calendar for your blog.
- Check Out Our Free Business Tools: Take a look at the full list of our free business tools here.
If you have ideas on how we can make WPBeginner’s Free Keyword Research Tool or other tools more helpful for you, then share your thoughts in the comments.
As always, I want to thank you for your continued support of WPBeginner, and we look forward to continue serving you for years to come.
Syed BalkhiFounder of WPBeginner
The post Introducing Free Keyword Research Tool: Generate 300+ Keyword Ideas in a Click first appeared on WPBeginner.