InMotion Hosting vs Bluehost Reseller Hosting 2022
When deciding which Reseller hosting plan is right for you, it helps to have a side-by-side comparison of specifications, features, and additional benefits of particular hosting plans. This is especially useful when it comes to comparing the services offered by different hosting companies. In this article we will compare InMotion Hosting Reseller hosting plans with those offered by Bluehost and help you decide which plan better suits your business strategy.
Hosting Plan Comparison
To help you get a better understanding of how InMotion Hosting Reseller hosting stacks up against Bluehost Reseller hosting, here is a comparison chart for various specifications and features:
As you can see from this comparison table, InMotion Hosting Reseller plans include a larger amount of storage space for three of the four plans as well additional cPanel licenses that can be used to create customer accounts. Having a large number of cPanel licenses to work with means you can keep expanding your Reseller business without worrying about needing to purchase additional licenses.
Key Features of InMotion Hosting Reseller Plans
While the above table compares InMotion Hosting Reseller plans with those of Bluehost, it only compares features that the two types of plans have in common. InMotion Hosting Reseller plans also offer a number of benefits that are worth mentioning in greater detail:
- Website Builder – Easy-to-use website creation and management tool powered by BoldGrid, a feature-rich variant of WordPress.
- Anywhere Email Access – Access your email from any device, whether it’s a mobile device or a desktop computer.
- Free Ad Credits – Free advertising credits to help you spread the word about your business.
- Customer Management Tools – Handle customer accounts and subscriptions with easy-to-use browser-based utilities.
- Free SSLs – Adding an SSL certificate to your site shows visitors that it is secure and can even boost your search engine rankings.
- Hack and Malware Protection – Powerful malware scanning tools and file check systems ensure that your data is protected from malicious users and compromised software.
- DDoS Protection – In the event of a DDoS attack, your server is protected through mitigation techniques that will keep your website online.
- Automatic Backups – By generating regular, secure backups, you can rest assured that your data can be restored in the event of catastrophic failure.
While some of these features are offered by other web hosting providers, InMotion Hosting provides all of this on top of 24/7 live technical support via phone, online chat, or email.
Is Reseller hosting right for me?
If you are looking to start a web hosting business but don’t have the resources to set up your own servers and data center infrastructure, Reseller hosting may be right for you.
What is the difference between Reseller and Shared hosting plans?
While it is common for reseller servers to be set up in a similar way to shared servers, Reseller hosting plans usually include additional tools to help you register customers, sell them domain names, and much more.
What can I use a Reseller hosting plan for?
Reseller hosting is useful for companies that want to sell web hosting services without the overhead involved in setting up a state-of-the-art data center. Reselling services can also be combined with web design services to provide users with both front-end and back-end assistance.
Starting with Success
Now that you have familiarized yourself with the features of InMotion Hosting and Bluehost reseller plans you should be able to make a more informed decision about which provider and plan is right for you. Starting a reseller business can be challenging, but with the right hosting plan you can get started on the right foot and set yourself up for success.